Hadn't really been paying attention previously, I was just aware that it was "cold" at night. Well yesterday I actually saw the local weather report on TV, and noted that it has been reaching 0C, or even a few degrees below zero!
The house is 2 stories high, with each floor effectively a self contained residence. Now, everyone lives downstairs, but for the duration Helen & I sleep upstairs. Downstairs is heated with the woodfired oven, but upstairs is not. As such, it can get quite chilly when we go to bed! Once in bed it is fine, as there are 57 layers on top!
Yesterday was a "relaxing" day, if you call walking all over the city shopping "relaxing". Well, I know Helen does, but I just looked at it as well needed exercise. I did get another shave today. Was charged a whole150 dinar (A$1.90), but was feeling generous so gave him 200 dinar (A$2.50)!! Wish it was this cheap at home, so I could get it done all the time! I hate shaving, but also hate the unshaven feel, so it is much easier to get someone else to look after it!
1 comment:
Steven, Maybe get Helen to learn how to shave you. Just make sure it is not after any arguments!!
Post a Comment