Thursday, September 23, 2010

The day before

Well, here we are 24 hours before flight time. Am a little excited, definitely more than when I normally travel. I am really looking forward to visiting the future in-laws, and also showing Helen & Adam around London, but what I am NOT looking forward to, is 24hrs in economy class to London! I requested upgrades to Premium Economy for all of us, but I have a horrible feeling none of them will come through. If not, I will up the ante, & request business upgrades for the way home (not enough points for both ways for the 3 of us).

And to top it all off, Helen has come down with a bad cold! It will be so much fun sitting next to her sniffing & coughing the whole way!

Cheers
Steven

Let's try this... click here to see where we are going -> Leskovac

2 comments:

Sue said...

The link to google maps worked - is this where Helen's family live?

Sue

Stevo said...

Yup, altho only generally. Once I get there, hopefully I will be able to position it more precisely!